Gold Ridge Forest Property Owners Association (GRFPOA) is in the process of receiving proposals for a bookkeeping service. The duties for this position include handling the full cycle of accounting duties. These duties include the basic tasks, such as accounts payable. As well as processing vendor and expense invoices, run checks, bill customers and clients, and prepare bank deposits, ensuring that the correct general ledger accounts are debited or credited accordingly.
In addition GRFPOA expects the desired bookkeeper will process employee timesheets, run payroll checks and prepare monthly and quarterly tax returns. Additionally, the bookkeeper will handle all GRFPOA’s banking needs, including reconciling monthly bank statements, and monitoring cash flow.
Work With the General Ledger
Under the direction of the Director of Finance, responsibilities include:
· Utilizing QuickBooks and maintaining the general ledger.
· Preparing and entering all journal entries for accounts such as fixed assets and depreciation.
· At the end of each month, a trial balance is run to verify that general ledger accounts are in balance.
· Preparing the balance and income statements each month
· Correcting and/or adjusting journal entries to correct discrepancies
· Close the books for each month
· Prepare financial reports for the monthly meeting of the Board of Directors
· Data entry of accounts payable invoices
· Data entry of accounts receivable
· Preparation of all bank deposits
Preparation of Financial Statements
As GRFPOA is a small organization, the bookkeeper will work alone to process all the company's basic bookkeeping and financial reporting requirements.
In addition to the above, the qualified candidate will have these skills:
· A strong knowledge and experience level of QuickBooks
· The ability to work alone
· Detail oriented
· The ability to meet deadlines
· The ability to communicate complex data in a clear way
· Exceptional organizational skills
· The ability to prioritize projects
· Customer service skills
· Excellent data entry skills
· Payroll accounting skills
Additionally, GRFPOA will also seek the successful candidate’s thoughts and guidance in the areas such as purchasing, inventory, human resources and business practice streamlining.
If your company is interested in responding to this request, please provide your proposal, including the monthly cost for services, as well as at least two professional recommendations from previous clients.
All proposals must be in writing and delivered to the Association office located at 4101 Opal Trail, Pollock Pines, CA. 95726 no later than close of business, Friday, January 21, 2022. Any questions regarding this proposal can be directed to: Karen Grabowski, Office Manager, 530-644-3880 or email@example.com.